Comment on page
With auctions, we aim to sell individual cards closer to their market value. There is a separated Auctions space for each sport (Football ⚽ and Basketball 🏀).
Managers can use the space called Buy Cards in the game header, giving access to the Auctions.
- Auction ‘listings’ for specific individual cards will be run throughout the year.
- The listing is including card panels, the current highest bid (or starting price), the number of bids, and a countdown timer to the auction’s end.
- Sorting options and filters are available for managers to easily navigate and explore the auction listings.
Detailed View Inside a Live Athlete Card Auction
- Managers can click on any auction listing to access the card details page in the auction format.
- They can place bids on ongoing auctions, with a minimum bid increment determined by the current highest bid.
- Managers can view the last 5 bids placed on an auction, including the bidder’s username and bid amount.
- At the end of the auction, the highest bidder will be determined as the winner.
- Anti-sniping timer - if a bid is placed within a predefined time before the auction ends, it will extend the auction duration.
- The winner will be notified via email, and the card will be transferred to their account.
Now it's time to strategize! Compete in auctions to acquire your desired card and step into the role of a proficient manager, utilizing your cards to their fullest potential.