We will initially launch the Beta phase of the game with the Common, Epic, Mythic and Unique rarities. Rare cards will be released at a later stage depending on the amount of active players, see Live Operationsfor more details.
Rarities define the amount of season editions of Ultimate Cards that will be minted over the course of a season (August to July every year).
- Common (infinite supply)
- Rare (3000) - coming soon
- Epic (300)
- Mythic (30)
- Unique (1)
For each athlete you can see in game how many cards of each rarity are in circulation
- Common +0%
- Rare +5% - coming soon
- Epic +25%
- Mythic +50%
- Unique +100%
Common cards start in Standard Condition.
You will find the Condition of the card in the card details, and in card previews. Images are examples only, final designs to be confirmed.
- A brand new card fresh out of the pack. It it pristine and still has that new card smell.
- From date of opening until 3 months old.
- 15% performance bonus.
- From 3 months old until 1 year old.
- Equivalent to the old "season bonus" for cards from the current season.
- 10% performance bonus.
- From 1 year old until 2 years old.
- Equivalent to the old "season bonus" for cards from the last season.
- 5% performance bonus.
- After two years cards will no longer have a condition bonus or icon.
- Genesis special edition cards will permanently retain the "Mint Condition" bonus.
- 15% Performance bonus.
An Ultimate Cards current condition bonus and time remaining at that bonus can be found in the card details, and by mousing over the icon in the Marketplace or Collection:
- Multipliers are additive (+50% (Mythic rarity) + +15% (Mint Condition) = Athlete earns 165% of their Gameweek score).
Ultimate Cards with the Common rarities are not NFTs - but free cards used to onboard players and the entry point to our free-to-earn core loop. They have unlimited editions, no performance bonus, and cannot be traded.